AFC International is a full service U.S. Customs Broker with over 25 years’ experience assisting our customers import their goods from worldwide markets.
We track and coordinate all aspects of customs clearance and have all the documents and information you need to make the process fast and easy. We are import experts with the experience you need for importing your goods into the US.
We’re here to help you with our Automated Commercial Environment, Remote Location Filings, Pre-release of Shipments, and Custom Surety Bonds. We also offer additional services which include Duty Drawback Services, Electronic Transfers and various government agency reporting requirements. For more information about AFC International, LLC or to speak with one of our expert customs brokers contact us today!
AFC International, LLC is a C-TPAT participant
- C-TPAT is a voluntary government-business initiative to build cooperative relationships that strengthen and improve overall international supply chain and U.S. border security.
- C-TPAT Certification allows importers to take advantage of faster import processing with a secure supply chain.
- C-TPAT reduces customs inspections and improves the security of importer’s cargo.
What Are Customs Brokers?
- Customs Brokers are licensed by U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) to act as agents to transact Customs business on behalf of Importers of goods into the U.S.
- Customs Brokers interface with most of the 60 Federal Agencies that monitor the International Community, with strict focus on imports entering the U.S.A.
- Customs Brokers provide shipment and product data to Customs, as well as other Government Agencies that aid them in determining the admissibility of goods to be imported into the U.S.
- Customs Brokers assist importers in the classification of goods using the Harmonized Tariff Schedule (HTS). The HTS of a product determines the rate of duty to be paid to Customs when the product is imported into the U.S.
Find Your Place
AFC International is comprised of many different departments, each with their own distinct culture. Make a difference in the department that’s best for you and your skills and talents.
The Transparency in Coverage (“TiC”) final rule requires the Group Benefits Plan (the “Plan”) to post certain in-network and out-of-network medical pricing information in machine-readable files. Blue Cross Blue Shield maintains the files on its website on behalf of the Plan. Files for each coverage option under the Plan will be available on Blue Cross Blue Shield’s website beginning July 1, 2022 and will be updated monthly thereafter. The machine readable files can be accessed on the Blue Cross Blue Shield website by clicking the link below. The files are searchable on Blue Cross Blue Shield’s website by Employer Identification Number (“EIN”). You can find the files related to the Plan by searching EIN 26-1846842.